Let us take care of your junk. We'll pick it up, then dispose of it in a responsible manner.
You can rent a dumpster for your project. But this means you will be doing all the heavy lifting, and you will have to look at that unsightly dumpster on your property for weeks or months. When you bring in The Brigade, we do all the work and we take everything away the same day so you can get back to enjoying your family and home.
The Brigade can provide clean out of storage units, garages, industrial, commercial, and residential yards, rental properties, apartments, manufactured homes, single family residences, vacant lots, retail shops, warehouses, and more. Some of the items we remove are:
- Furniture: couches, recliners, tables, chairs, beds, mattresses, box springs, dressers, entertainment centers, gym equipment, desks, ottomans, outdoor furniture, shelving, cabinets, etc
- Appliances: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, wine coolers, A/C units, swamp coolers, oven ranges, stovetops, microwaves, vacuums, etc
- Yard Debris: tree trimmings, leaves, mesquite pods, pet waste, wood, rock, dirt, block, brick, bagged and not bagged trash, weeds, cactus, sheds, playground equipment, etc
- Trash Removal: hoarding situations, move-in or move-out cleanup, post-construction clean up (drywall, lumber, plumbing and electrical parts and components, cabinetry, flooring, doors, windows), cardboard, clothing, pots, pans, vehicle parts, scrap metal, paper, and more!
We Re-Purpose!We Re-Purpose materials by donating usable items to local charities and by recycling as much as possible.
We pride ourselves on being stewards of the environment. The Brigade promotes a clean, healthy community by practicing landfill diversion techniques. This means we do all we can to keep waste out of our landfills to preserve our beautiful home. We do this by:
- Donating items when possible
- Re-Purposing items
- Recycling paper, cardboard, construction material, glass, plastic, dirt, rock, yard waste, and metal at our scrap yards and private landfill companies that re-purpose these items